Winter sports enthusiasts have all the reason to get excited: they’ll be able to find everything that a skier’s or snowboarder’s heart desires at the ski resort Silvretta Arena in Ischgl.
All this ensures carefree ski days, surrounded by the breath-taking scenery of the Paznaun:
– 239 kilometres of perfectly groomed slopes
– 515 ha slope surface area
– 45 state-of-the-art cable cars and lifts with a transportation capacity of 94,671 people per hour
– Guaranteed snow from November to the beginning of May, thanks to the ski resorts high elevation of almost 3,000 metres above sea level
– 1,100 snow making machines
– Descents with a length of up to 11 kilometres
– Special slopes, snowparks and more – for plenty of variety
Around 20 blue, 40 red and 25 black slopes and descents make the ski resort Silvretta Arena in Tyrol the perfect winter sports region. For beginners and those who want to return to the sport as well as for passionate, more seasoned skiers and snowboarders. The vast extension of the resort makes it possible for every winter sports athlete to spend the day where he or she desires: whizzing down the slopes, practicing jumps at the snowpark or going shopping in Switzerland.